Zerto today announced a new release of Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR), version 5.5 that has some cool new things in it. They have a whole page devoted to what’s new in 5.5 but I thought I’d summarize it for you.
Rapid, Automated Recovery To-and-From Microsoft Azure
Continuous, bi-directional data protection utilizing Microsoft Azure for flexible, pay-as-you-go model that drives down IT costs
Zerto Analytics provides unrivaled visibility across all protected sites for a comprehensive view of your environment. New mobile widget enables anytime, remote access to see environment health.
- AWS recovery enhancements allow you to take full advantage of the public cloud with powerful improvements to their Amazon Web Services offering
- Upgradability made easy with a streamlined upgrade process, and introduces automatic VRA upgrades during a ZVM upgrade
- Extended API coverage allowing integrating with even more cloud environments and automation platforms
- Robust handling of virtual environment changes such as VM removal from VPG
- Support for Hyper-V SCVMM 2016 and vCenter 6.5
If you are going to VMworld you can check it all out at booth #630, and don’t miss their epic party either. Not going to VMworld but want to find out more, schedule a demo anytime. Also find out why I named Zerto as one of the Top 10 Companies that “GET” the whole VMware Community thing.