Zerto is holding their 2nd annual ZertoCON event in Boston beginning on May 22nd and you’re invited. This 3 day event features keynotes, sessions, labs, networking and of course food and fun. If you remember from VMworld last year, Zerto knows how to throw a heck of a party as their ThunDRstruck party was a huge hit. Ironically their customer appreciation event for ZertoCon will also be held at the House of Blues, albeit the Boston location which should be epic fun.
You might be thinking to yourself, why should I go to ZertoCON? Well here’s a few good reasons why:
- Focused Content: for CIOs, system admins, cloud strategists – anyone and everyone in IT looking for a simple, secure on-ramp to the cloud.
- Thought Leadership: gain insight from Zerto’s leadership and industry experts on leveraging the cloud to help you build a more resilient IT infrastructure
- Hands-on Learning: get up close and personal with Zerto’s revolutionary, award-winning product in labs, demos and Q&A sessions
- Expanded Zerto Certifications: now including Zerto Professional Certification advanced-level, Azure, AWS, Cloud and Sales
- Unparalleled Networking: meet, greet, and collaborate with the most advanced IT/Cloud audiences in the industry
- Epic Zerto Parties: everyone knows there ain’t no party like a Zerto party — and this year’s will be one for the history books!
Want to see what you are missing out on if you don’t go, check out the highlights from last year’s ZertoCON. And as a special incentive you can get 30% off the list price of tickets by using registration code ZBLOG17. Be sure and put vSphere-land.com in the “How did you hear about ZertoCON?” field when registering. So go register and get ready for a great 3 days of learning, networking and fun!