One of the best parts of VMworld is checking out the Solutions Exchange which is your one stop shop for just about any product or solution for your virtual environment. Vendors bring their best and brightest people to these events so its a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the many great products available for vSphere. I’d thought I’d highlight a few of these vendors in a series of posts that you will not want to miss seeing at VMworld, next up: Zerto
Zerto provides enterprise-class business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions for virtualized infrastructure and cloud. Zerto won Best of Show at VMworld 2011, as well as 2011 Product of the Year Gold Award. Zerto has a lot going on at VMworld, they will be at Booth #2231 in the Solutions Exchange but just look for the sea of red and you will find them. They also know how to throw an awesome party and will feature an all-female AC/DC cover band at their party on Monday so don’t miss out. Here’s what you can expect from Zerto at VMworld:
- DEMO Derby: If you thought you were in love with the Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) product before, wait until you kick the tires on some brand NEW features! If you really love it, you can sign up for Beta right on site. All of this will be available for your pleasure in booth #2231. Think Genius Bar on steroids ;-).
- Zerto Theater Session: Join Technical Evangelist Josh Stenhouse as he discusses the ever-changing world of IT in his session, “Evolving your BC/DR Technology” in Theater A, Tuesday at 3:20pm.
- Get ThunDRstruck: The Zerto team is known for throwing quite a mean party and we won’t let you down this year either! We have booked an all-female AC/DC cover band, AC/DShe. We will be partying it up right at the super convenient House of Blues in Mandalay Bay on Monday night at 8pm -11pm. It is first come, first serve, so sign up for it here: http://bit.ly/ThunDRstruck
- #RedWed: We do it every year and it just keeps on getting better! Step 1) stop by our booth to pick up one of our kick-@$$ Tshirts. Step 2) wear the kick-@$$ Tshirt on Wednesday (that’s right – one less thing to pack) and you could win some awesome prizes. We are doing a drawing at the Zerto booth 2231 at 3pm on Wednesday for our main giveaway: Oculus Rift BUT if you tweet or get spotted on the show floor we have over $2,000 in prizes just burning a hole in our pockets
– See more at: http://www.zerto.com/blog/vmworld/zerto-vmworld-2016-expect/