I’ll be doing a few posts on VVols in the coming weeks right here but I wanted to highlight a recent post on VVols that I did on the HPE Around the Storage Block blog. In that post I highlighted the following:
- A recent webinar I did with VMware on the benefits of VVols
- Why nobody was really ready for VVols until recently
- How VVols is like a foundation for the house and it’s up to each vendor to build their house
- Why I feel 2019 will be the years that VVols will start to take off
- Some statistics on VVols adoption
- What’s new from HPE related to VVols
So go check it out here and stay tuned for a lot more right here.