…you’ll have to wait a few days to find out. I’ve tabulated all the votes and applied points to the votes and have computed the results. We’ll announce the winners on a special vChat episode that we are recording on Friday with John Troyer and should be available on Monday. While you’re waiting here’s a few tidbits of information on this years voting:
- There were over 1300 votes this year
- 47% of the votes were from the US, next highest was 13% from the Netherlands followed by 6.5% from the UK and 3% from Germany
- We had voters from 60 different countries including Mongolia, Uruguay, Slovakia, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Estonia, Egypt, Bermuda and the Isle of Man
- There are 243 blogs in the voting this year, last year there were 187
- There were some fierce competition this year in the top 10, there were 8 position changes in the top 10
- There were 7 blogs in the top 25 that were not in there in 2012
- There were 13 blogs in the top 50 that were not in there in 2012
- There were 4 blogs that were newcomers this year in the top 25
- There were 9 blogs that were newcomers this year in the top 50
- There is 1 blog new to the top 10
- One blogger in the top 50 moved up 86 places from last year, another one moved up 110 places from last year
That’s it for now, tune in next week to see the full results and find out if Duncan can retain the crown for #1 blogger…
Dang it man! stop teasing us! LOL
What Justin said… you dog.
Those are some amazing stats!
Can’t wait – maybe you need to speak to Luc / Alan to find a way to automate this ( maybe they will get extra points … 🙂 )
I’m the Isle of Man voter – nice to get a mention somewhere so prestigious – even if indirectly 😉
Duncan I’m sorry in advance you fell out of the top-10. 🙂
I heard a guy called Steve Ballmer got top spot !!!
Nice stats !
It’s nice to belong to such an amazing community !
I think that Duncan will be #1 this year again 🙂